Terrance focuses primarily on the areas of Child Protection Law and Indigenous Law. Terrance was called to the Manitoba Bar in June, 2016. Prior to attending law school, Terrance attended the Paul J. Hill School of Business at the University of Regina.
As an advocate for Indigenous rights, Terrance is actively involved in the Indigenous community and is a board member of the Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre.
Terrance is a member of the Skownan First Nation.
University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2015
Leadership, Membership and Achievements
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Bruce Miller Award, 2015
- Kawaskimhon Moot, 2015
- Award for Highest Standing in Trust Law, 2014
- Max and Manly Isaacs Prize in Legal Methods, 2013
- Academic All Canadian, 2012
- Legal Help Centre (Volunteer), 2015
- Robson Hall Career Development Office (Volunteer), 2014
- Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc. Board Member, 2013