Jenna joined Cochrane Saxberg as an articling student in June 2022 following her graduation from the University of Manitoba’s Robson Hall Faculty of Law. Prior to law school, Jenna graduated from the University of Manitoba with a Bachelor of Environmental Studies.
During law school, Jenna was an active member of the Robson Hall community. She served on the Environmental Law Group Executive for three years and volunteered with the Winnipeg Food Council through Pro Bono Students Canada (2020-21). Jenna is a member of the Manitoba Metis Federation, and as such, served on the Executive of the Manitoba Indigenous Law Students’ Association (2020-21) as well as the National Indigenous Law Students’ Association (2020-21). For her last term of law school, Jenna had the opportunity to participate in Osgoode Hall’s Intensive Program in Indigenous Lands, Resources and Governments (2022).
Outside of the office, Jenna enjoys going to local and international hockey games, walking her two dogs, and gardening.
University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2022
University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Environmental Studies, 2017
Leadership, Membership, and Achievements
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Indigenous Bar Association
- Osgoode Hall Intensive Program in Indigenous Lands, Resources and Governments Externship, 2022
- Manitoba Bar Association Animal Law Group, Student Member-at-Large, 2020-22
- Robson Hall Environmental Law Group, 2019-22
- Kawaskimhon Moot Participant, 2021
- Daughters of the Vote, Delegate for Provencher, 2021
- Manitoba Indigenous Law Students’ Association, Vice-President External, 2020-21
- National Indigenous Law Students’ Association, Vice-President Metis, 2020-21
- Student Researcher, Winnipeg Food Council, Pro Bono Students Canada, 2020-21