Terrance focuses primarily on Child Protection Law. Terrance was called to the Manitoba Bar in June, 2016. Prior to attending law school, Terrance attended the Paul J. Hill School of Business at the University of Regina.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Terrance enjoyed playing in the Western Hockey League and University-level hockey in the CIS league (Canadian Interuniversity Sport). Terrance also spent time as a mentor for Indigenous youth at an inner city neighbourhood centre and group home as well as at a youth detention centre.
Terrance is a member of the Skownan First Nation.
University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2015
Leadership, Membership and Achievements
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Bruce Miller Award, 2015
- Kawaskimhon Moot, 2015
- Award for Highest Standing in Trust Law, 2014
- Max and Manly Isaacs Prize in Legal Methods, 2013
- Academic All Canadian, 2012
- Legal Help Centre (Volunteer), 2015
- Robson Hall Career Development Office (Volunteer), 2014
- Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc. Board Member, 2013