Travis was called to the Manitoba Bar in June 2017, and joined Cochrane Saxberg as an associate in October 2019. Travis has worked in many areas of law, and now focuses on business and Indigenous law.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Travis was a high school teacher with Lakeshore School Division and Winnipeg School Division. In his spare time Travis enjoys spending time with his family, travelling, and playing hockey.
Travis is a member of Skownan First Nation.
University of Manitoba, Juris Doctor, 2016
University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Education, 2009
University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Physical Education, 2007
Leadership, Membership and Achievements
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Legal Help Centre Volunteer, 2016-2019
- Presenter “Cannabis in the Workplace”, Central Interlake Chamber of Commerce, October 2018
- Kawaskimhon Moot, 2016
- Law Student Advisor on Legal Help Centre Board of Directors, 2015-2016
- University of Manitoba Law Centre Student Lawyer, 2014-2015
- Education Coordinator of Martin Aboriginal Education Initiative, 2013